CONDITIONS OF USE (Subject to Change without Notice)
By Using this site, You (the "user") agree(s) to the following Conditions (Do NOT use this site if you disagree or have reservation to any degree):
- The Western Association of Leavitt Families ("WALF") is a nonprofit corporation publishing this site for its members and others free of any charge or consideration. Any published, non-copyrighted material may be downloaded and/or printed, but ONLY for personal, non-commercial use. Such material may NOT be distributed without prior WRITTEN authorization of: WALF, POBox 130, Cedar City, UT 84720.
- NONE of this site's materials may be posted and/or copied to another site without prior WRITTEN permission.
- It is WALF's goal to maintain a simple-to-use, accurate web site. All site material and links are "as is," without any added or implied warrantee(s). WALF is NOT responsible for the material provided by other web sites to which it provides web links. Such links are simply a good-faith effort to aid users. Neither is it implied that all linked sites represent an exhaustive or complete listing, nor that any defects will be corrected or systems are virus-free (free of harmful components). However, if any linked site is found to contain distasteful/objectionable, restricted or viral material, please contact the WALF webmaster. Anyone having sites to add, and/or search problems also should contact the webmaster.
- This site meets all United States regulations pertaining to internet use. If your use is outside the U.S., make sure your use is in harmony with jurisdictional
law(s). This includes any downloads. WALF is NOT liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from site or link use, including, but not limited to, profit, program, and/or data loss, or business interruption. In no case shall our total maximum liability exceed the amount users paid WALF to access its site.
- Users agree that any litigation, court interventions, or action arising from their direct or indirect complaint(s) shall be heard, arbitrated, and/or adjudicated in Iron County, Utah. Users expressly agree in advance to such legal jurisdiction restriction(s), waiving any claim of such being inconvenient and/or improper. Users hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction and decision(s) of these courts as final in any resulting litigation.
- If any portion(s) of this agreement is/are found unlawful, other portions will not be affected unless WALF deems them "essential," in which case WALF may, without penalty or duress, enact discretionary change(s) to fully legalize this agreement. Certain site or link services may require additional conditions. WALF disclaims all warranties, either express or implied (e.g., warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). At its discretion, WALF reserves all rights to change, modify, add, and/or remove portions of its website at any time. This agreement, coupled with any other applicable laws and regulations, shall be considered to meet all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, graphics/videos, documents and/or other information shared with/sent to WALF ("submissions") shall be considered and deemed the sole property of WALF, and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on its part. Such submissions shall never be subject or considered for compensation to the provider/sender/previous owner of such. WALF reserves sole discretion and right to edit and/or delete any submissions, documents, information received, even after being placed on its website.
Questions? Click HERE.